The Warehouse/Office Manager is responsible for all the logistics, inventory management, staging equipment and maintaining relationships with vendors to serve all our Alberta based clients. This position will involve constant communication with the project managers and technicians within the operations team to ensure they are properly supported.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Ability to work with internal staff at various levels, and vendors. Also, able to communicate directly with the customer to solve their problems in a calm professional manner.
- Manage vendors and vendor relationships.
- Responsible for inventory management via software or in excel worksheets
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize based on importance.
- Able to follow policies and procedures and complete administrative tasks on time.
- Standards and Best Practices maintenance and development.
- Owning all forward and reverse logistics of goods to our customer ensuring we meet our Service Level Agreements.
- Shipping and receiving goods to and from warehouses and delivering it to the technicians at the clients’ premises.
- Own and manage the relationship with our logistics to drive continuous improvements.
- Ensuring Returned Material Authorizations (RMA’s) are received back from our customers within agreed to timeframe.
- Ensuring spares replenishment are placed into the proper geographies within our field stocking locations (FSL’s).
- Ensure team understands all aspects of forward and reverse logistics, and team is kept up- to-date when logistics processes change.
- Validate monthly billing from our logistics partners is accurate before going to accounts payable.
- Improvements to existing processes and procedures to improve bottlenecks and problems faced on a day-to-day basis.
- Accuracy of work and reports is critical because this role can affect major purchasing decisions.
- Enforce warehouse health and safety codes
- Tracks, traces and updates the status of incoming and outgoing shipments.
- Managing customer needs and expectations as well as building a strong relationship with said customers.
- Other tasks as assigned
Education / Experience
- High School Diploma.
- Good to have accounting certificate or diploma
- Strong skills in generating reports aimed at providing key information in an efficient manner that will be used to drive business decisions.
- Valid driver’s license
Professional / Cognitive Skills
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal.
- Treat people with respect; keep commitments; inspire the trust of others; work with integrity and ethically uphold organizational values
- Approach others in a tactful manner. Treat others with respect regardless of their status or position.
- Interpersonal sensitivity and customer responsiveness.
- Desire to work in a fast-paced and organized environment
- Focus on given task and pay attention to details
Other Technologies / Knowledge
- Proficient in MS Office applications specially Outlook and Excel
- Position do require the ability to stand for prolonged periods of time and the ability to lift, push, pull, and/or carry up to 50 pounds.
HOW TO APPLY
Internal Applicant – Apply on ADP>Myself>Talent>Career Centre
External Applicants – To apply click Here
FlexITy Solutions Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to diversity and inclusivity in employment and welcomes applications from all qualified persons.
FlexITy Solutions Inc. is also committed to providing accommodations for persons with disabilities. If you require an accommodation, we will work with you to meet your needs.