Work from Statement of Work (SoW), as provided by Solution Architect, to configure and install Network, Wireless, Wired & Securities/Firewall solutions for FlexITy® customers.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
Configure and install Network Equipment as defined in SoW’s provided by FlexITy®Solution Architects.
- Work with the Project Manager to ensure complete customer project delivery with high customer satisfaction.
- Provide post cutover support to customers.
- Train administrator and end user customers on solutions deployed.
- Complete training as required by FlexITy®.
- Maintain certifications as required by FlexITy®
- Design and build customer Proof of Concepts (PoC’s)
- General Lab setup, teardown and maintenance.
- Provide 3rdlevel support to FlexITy® TAC engineers as required.
- Maintain high customer satisfaction.
- Provide assistance to Managed Services as required.
- Work on initiatives both independently and collaboratively as part of a team.
- Use comprehensive business skills including skills in areas of researching, establishing strategies, negotiating and contracting, effective internal and external communications.
- Information gathering skill: Resourceful and skilled at finding and filtering information.
- Exercise broad independent judgment and problem solving skills.
- Exercise interpersonal sensitivity and customer responsiveness.
- Ability to review business opportunity potential and document/present valid business development strategy and business cases.
- Treat people with respect; keep commitments; inspire the trust of others; work with integrity and ethically uphold organizational values.
- Follow policies and procedures and complete administrative tasks on time. Support organization’s goals and values.
- Approach others in a tactful manner.
- Treat others with respect regardless of their status or position.
- 5+ years professional experience in routing, switching and/or security
- Cisco Certified Internetwork Expert (CCIE) or Cisco Certified Network Professional (CCNP) in R&S/Enterprise or security
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or computer science (preferred)
Internal Applicant – Apply on ADP>Myself>Talent>Career Centre
External Applicants – To apply click Here
FlexITy Solutions Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to diversity and inclusivity in employment and welcomes applications from all qualified persons.
FlexITy Solutions Inc. is also committed to providing accommodations for persons with disabilities. If you require an accommodation, we will work with you to meet your needs.