Junior Solution Integrator
Solution Integrators are responsible for the deployment and integration of Infrastructure Solutions in enterprise environments. Junior SI’s will work from a Statement of Work (SoW), as provided by a Solution Architect, to configure and install Network and Unified Communications solutions for FlexITy® customers.
DUTIES, RESPONSIBILITIES and REQUIREMENTS:
- Work from Statement of Work (SoW), as provided by Solution Architect, to configure and manage various Data Center solutions
- Work with Project Manager to ensure complete customer project delivery with high customer satisfaction.
- Provide post cutover support to customers.
- Train administrator and end-user customers on solutions deployed.
- Complete training as required by FlexITy
- Maintain certifications as required by FlexITy. General Lab setup, teardown and maintenance.
- Provide 2nd and 3rd level support to FlexITy customers
- Maintain high customer satisfaction.
- Functional knowledge of Servers and Enterprise Storage (any vendor)
- Functional knowledge of virtualization (servers, storage, network)
- Fundamental knowledge of TCP/IP
- Ability to speak in a clear and concise manner to a wide range of end-users is required
- Able to work on multiple projects simultaneously
- Ability to learn and master new technology quickly and improve personal performance through continual self-study
- A sense of urgency to complete tasks and assignments
- Good time management skills. Ability to work independently as well as in a team environment
- Ability to perform the essential duties of the job.
- Effectively uses empathy in interactions with others
- Bachelor Degree or equivalent in Computer Science
- Base TCP/IP knowledge
- Good understanding of Windows OS
- Good understanding of virtualization techniques (VMware, Hyper-V, etc)
- Knowledge of any storage platform (HDS, EMC, IBM, etc)
- Shell scripting or basic programming (Powershell, bash. etc.)
- Proficient with MS Office products
NICE to have
- Knowledge of any backup system (NetBackup, Comvault, etc)
- LINUX or any UNIX platform knowledge
- Understanding of SANs (Storage Area Network)
- Knowledge of database technologies (MS SQL, Oracle, MySQL, etc.)
- Any Microsoft Windows application (MS Exchange, Biztalk, etc.)”
Internal Applicant – Apply on ADP>Myself>Talent>Career Centre
External Applicants – To apply click Here