Inside Sales Representative
Inside Sales Representative
The Inside Sales Rep (ISR) is responsible for daily sales support of named accounts. The position will report directly to the EVP of Sales. This position will involve daily customer sales support and direct sales support to the outside sales organization. The position will require planning regarding vendor sales certifications, training, product configuration, configuration accuracy and pricing negotiations with both customers and vendors.
MAIN BUSINESS OBJECTIVES
• Successfully manage and operate named customer accounts with the highest degree of customer and sales satisfaction.
• Provide technical configuration direction and guidance in conjunction with business and customer requirements.
• Build and maintain vendor sales certification.
• Negotiate with vendors and distributors to ensure maximum profitability is attained.
• Develop and maintain essential CISCO certifications and accreditations as outlined by the Inside Sales Rep and/or FlexITy.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Management & function of daily sales operations for named account and provide support to the outside sales force.
• Map and maintain sales certifications.
• Meet with company’s identified strategic vendors and distributors to understand all available programs.
• Customer and vendor deal negotiations.
• Work directly with customers providing technical configuration leadership.
• Create complex configurations and quotations for customers.
• Work directly with accounting and assist accounting to solve accounting related issues as they pertain to sales and sales transactions.
• Work with Logistics/ Procurement to ensure all sales information is transferred at time of order placement.
• Interact with logistics to ensure effective and accurate delivery of solutions.
• Control expenditures to conform to budgetary requirements.
• Establish and maintain an effective system of communications throughout the organization.
• Support FlexITy Solutions Inc. Outside Sales Organization based on a distributed account model.
• Provide Clients and Outside Sales Organization accurate and timely quotes and configurations.
• Interface with Vendor and Distribution partners to ensure maximum margin potential.
• Interface with Professional Services Organization to ensure seamless change flow process.
• Inquire into further opportunities in accounts and effectively communicate FlexITy Solutions offerings and solutions.
• Maintain an open path of communication with Business Development Managers and the respective deployment team(s).
• Update and maintain certification(s) of vendors related accreditations.
• Make readily available up-to-date pricing and product information on core business vendors.
• Proficient in Dynamics and Salesforce.
• Work toward multiple disciplines (Cross Training) to ensure redundancy within Inside Sale Organization.
• Positively communicate to Management creative ideas and processes.
• Provide and maintain weekly, monthly and quarterly POS reports for various vendors.
• Ensure and contribute to a positive team building atmosphere.
Internal Applicant – Apply on ADP>Myself>Talent>Career Centre
External Applicants – https://workforcenow.adp.com/mascsr/default/mdf/recruitment/recruitment.html?cid=7db806ee-1bcc-4487-ae83-19ad7fb23f74&ccId=19000101_000001&lang=en_CA&jobId=9200112578175_1&source=EN